On Thursday 01 Apr 2010 07:53:18 Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
> On 04/01/10 07:40, Nadav Har'El wrote:
> > We should especially avoid free software - because much of it was written
> > by gentiles who eat bread during Passover!
>
> Following that logic, you should also avoid using any of M$ software,
> since it was mostly written by gentiles as well, and sure as hell, there
> was lot of bacon in the M$ headquarters cafeteria.

Why are you saying "M$" instead of "MS"? Don't you know the dollar signs ("$")
is not kosher for Passover since U.S. dollars constitute leavened bread? This
makes all Perl, PHP and Bash/zsh code (And some Ruby and Haskell code) non-
kosher for Passover.

Seriously now - I detest people who use "M$" instead of "MS", not as much
because I respect Microsoft (which I do to a substantial extent), but because
I respect the dollar-sign, which among other things is the emblem of
Objectivism:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism_%28Ayn_Rand%29

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish (who is about to embark on a mission to write a fully
kosher operating system from scratch to avoid any foreign worship influences
on software used by heavens'-fearing Jews.)