On Thursday 15 April 2010 22:53:25 Stan Goodman wrote:
> > There is a phone number on that page. Call them next week! Let them
> > know that not the whole world uses Windows!
>
> When I mentioned some years ago to the Bezeq business office that I do not
> have Windows on my machine (I had only OS2 then, which would not yet work
> with their ADSL), I was informed that I was talking nonsense, because
> every computer has Windows.
You silly hippie, you need to find Windows near the Control Panel. If you were
not such an communist you would know this by now.

I just got reminded of a wonderful post  at The Daily WTF, very representative
of your situation:

http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Mr-Keyboard,-Mr-Internet,-and-Support-from-Mr-
James.aspx