Don't forget the differences out of the country - 2 days for most religious
holidays (except for Yom Kippur and Purim and Chanuka). Also the 2 days of
Simchat Torah out of the country are called Simchat Torah and Shmini Atzeret
(here they're both the same day).

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net