Thank you very much for converting it to an open format.
I have read the first part and find it written very easy to read, I liked it
and will continue to read the rest.
However in the first paragraph you said that someone coming from Windows
will have the filling of going back in time, I don't understand why?
Any time I see a Windows machine, I have a filling of going back in time,
the graphical user interface of all popular distributions today is much more
advanced then Windows so I do not understand why this is going back in time?

As for CLI, I think it should be rephrased (I will think how later) to show
that this is a very advanced interface and people should not be afraid of
it.

--
Ori Idan