On Sunday 11 July 2010, Dan Bar Dov wrote:
> How do I add hebrew input to KDE on Ubuntu 10.04?
> (had to switch from gnome, and it is SO different from kde 3.5)
> Also, where to I control keyboard shortcuts to select the input language?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

from the K Menu (like Start on Windows)
 - choose settings --> system settings --> Regional & Language
 - in the Country/Region & Language tab you can install a language
 - in the Keyboard Layout tab you'll find a switching tab
 - after choosing a shortcut, you can use it or click on the language icon on
the the taskbar at the bottom of the screen

--
Shlomo Solomon
http://the-solomons.net