I have tested google docs with the same file translated using iconv to UTF-8
and it works great.
I still have a problem with excel, my customer claims he can not see the
hebrew in the file.
Does someone on this list has access to Excel and can tell me how to tell
excel the right encoding so it can import the hebrew?
I myself don't have access to Exccel and thus can not test it.
I can send a sample file.

--
Ori Idan