On 12/08/2010 00:00, Maxim Veksler wrote:
> Are you familiar with EC2  cc1.4xlarge instance type ?
>
> http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/

Not really... I did have a look around there a while back, but it just
seemed overly complicated.  I like paying a flat rate and knowing
exactly what I get, especially since it's more than enough power for me
for the next little while.  Also with 16 cores can I quite easily divide
my work into nice little VMs (xen-based), which I believe (but am not
sure) that I could migrate to the cloud at a later stage.

It says bandwidth is free until November... then what?

Or more importantly... assuming you are in fact a proud owner of an
xlarge instance, please share your use case and experiences with us :)

Gadi

--

Gadi Cohen aka Kinslayer <dra...@wastelands.net> www.wastelands.net
Freelance admin/coding/design HABONIM DROR linux/fantasy enthusiast

/ /