Hi all,

I think the same answers to when this question were asked a few weeks ago
still stand:

http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il/msg59242.html

BTW, when you order from Amazon, the products do generally come from America
- Deutsche Post handle most international shipping for Amazon, so your books
go through Germany.

Jason

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:07 PM, Stan Goodman
<stan.good...@hashkedim.com>wrote:

> On Friday 24 September 2010 09:14:23 Amichai Rotman wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am looking for the fastest eay to acquire O'reilly books in Israel -
> >  I mean - where can i find them in a book store or an Israeli Online
> >  bookstore...
> >
> > I guess i could order from Amazon - but it will take it about a month
> >  or so to arrive,  and I need it sooner...
> >
> > Any of you know of such a bookstore?
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> It won't take anything like a month, and it will be shipped from Germany,
> not from the US.
>
> --
> Stan Goodman
> Qiryat Tiv'on
> Israel

Jason Friedman
Postdoctoral scholar
Macquarie Centre for Cognitive Science
Macquarie University, NSW 2109 Australia
email: write.to.ja...@gmail.com
web: http://curiousjason.com