Bad. Depends on the amount of damage you have created, the following
procedure would work:
I believe the failure is in /dev/sda8, around 30GB, based on your fileserver
lvm backup file. Upload an older one for me to be sure.
pvcreate -u GBsXFQ-RdXS-iMhp-Phle-iqfM-5571-aJgQAa /dev/sda8

(if successful), try the following:
in /etc/lvm/backup, find a file describing a good configuration, before you
attempted to force-remove the PV. You can perform the following action then:
vgcfgrestore -f <the file you have found, and hopefully uploaded here>
fileserver

If successful, run:
vgchange -ay fileserver
and you should be able to mount whatever LV you did not run over with
zeros.

Good luck
Ez