On the next meeting of Rehovot.pm we are going to have two talks.

           Dotan Dimet: Mojolicious - duct tape for the HTML5 web

and

         SawyerX: P OE - Event-based, multi-tasking framework for Perl

For further details of the topics and references to the speakers please
visit our web site at http://rehovot.pm.org/meetings.html

Rehovot.pm stands for the Rehovot Perl Mongers - the local Perl user group.
While it is meeting in the Weizmann Institute in Rehovot people
form all over the country are welcome to join our meetings which are
free of charge.

The next meeting is on the 9th November at 18:00. Talks start at 18:30.

Please mark your calendar and let your co-workers know about the meeting.

regards
  Gabor Szabo, Chief Perl Monger
  http://szabgab.com/