in addition to this discussion - i found out that the nook cannot be
delivered to israel neither from b&n, nor from bestbuy (which sells it
in the USA).

i considered getting it via mustop- but then i found that online book
purchases won't work using an IP address outside the USA.

this is quite a bummer...

--guy