IANAL either.

But what you are looking for is, in principle, dual licensing.
The providers of MySQL and Qt follow the same model.  Their software
libraries are available under either GPL (with all the restrictions it
entails) or under a proprietary license.

When a client of yours gets your software under proprietary license, you
are free to impose whichever terms you want upon them, including terms
under which they are allowed to transfer the software to third parties.

--- Omer

--
PHP - the language of the Vogons.

I may be affiliated in any way.