Hi,

[Posting this for a friend. If interested, please send me your CV and I'll
forward it.]

A company in the Herzeliya area is looking for a person to take charge of their
configuration management needs. This is a full-time position. Requirements as
follows:

- At least 2-3 year as team leader in infrastructure
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux at administrator level
- Experience with managing version life cycle (subversion, VS UAT)
- Experience with mnaging multiple versions for multiple projects
- Experence installing and supporting development, QA & production environments
- Familiarity with Windows at power user level.

Familiarity with the following are advantageous:
- Make
- Ant
- Perl
- Windows batch files