בתאריך 30/05/11 19:42, ציטוט Dov Grobgeld:
The xset mechanism is obsolete during the last years and have been
superseded by the concept of client side font. For Gtk and Qt this is
handled by fontconfig . To see the fonts that fontconfig supports do:

   fc-list

To add additional fonts, it is typically enough to copy the font to
~/.fonts . You can then check with fc-list that you managed to add the
fonts.

This works, and I found out I can add a systemwide dir to /etc/fonts/fonts.conf or drop a config file for it in /etc/fonts/conf.d, which is what I'd do if I package it.

[snip]

Please give us a review of  the WeTab and how you manage with Hebrew and
BiDi.

Planned, of course. Once I finish with the matchbox-keyboard, I hope I'll write something on Linmagazine.

Regards,
Dov

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 17:52, Yosef Meller <mell...@netvision.net.il