On 04/08/2011 16:27, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
On 08/04/2011 04:36 PM, Stan Goodman wrote:

On 08/04/2011 03:58 PM, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
On 08/04/2011 03:23 PM, Yedidyah Bar-David wrote:

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 03:17:36PM +0300, Stan Goodman wrote:
So far, I have not found a way to write a Hebrew message with lines
beginning at the right side of the window. With Kmail it was obvious
--- there were buttons for right, left, and center positioning.
Where is something equivalent in Thunderbird?
Here:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/addon/bidi-mail-ui/

Just notice that the latest download version of the plugin does not work
with Thunderbird 5. I downloaded the sources and they installed fine.

Shachar

There is a week-old Beta in which the developer has much faith, saying
that it solves "many problems". He doesn't mention that it doesn't
solve this one, about which he must surely know.

The sources work, but the xpi doesn't? So it's code must be in order,
but you've compiled(?) it correctly and he hasn't?

Where are these sources? Are there directions about what to do with
it? Do those directions differ from how you handles it?

My knowledge is more than a week old.

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting Ltd.

Open the xpi file and change the max version in the rdf file.

--
Moish