On Mon, Nov 14, 2011, Shachar Shemesh wrote about "Re: [OFFTOPIC] Finding the
next lucrative niche":
> > So how is the "price per hour" a meaningful variable when comparing two
> > consultants?
> >
> Not every problem can be meaningfully defined into a fixed price solution.

Then maybe (and I'm just giving a hunch here - again, I have no
experience in this) this is exactly the kind of problems a consultant
may want to avoid?

--
Nadav Har'El                        |                    Monday, Nov 14 2011,