Hi Amichai,
Is this a job offer? If so please label as such. If not, why should
the discussion be off-list? Why should not everyone benefit from the
discussion?
In general, you do not need the help of a CS person, but of a soft-skill
person (communication, advertising, statistics, sociology).
Orna

2012/3/11 Amichai Rotman <amic...@iglu.org.il>

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to put a bunch of questions, in the form of multiple choices, and
> have a kind of a street poll (e.g.: at the mall).
>
> Why? - I'd like to have a sense of what is the most important for people
> when they use their computer on a daily basis and what are they using a
> computer for.
>
> What kind of help do I need? - I have no idea how to put such a questioner
> together, and hoe to analyse the data afterwards.
>
> Of course, it goes without saying, that I would like to use FOSS products
> to do this...
>
> Contact me off-list for more details.
>
> Thanks!
>
>   ✔ תרגום טכני
> ✔ ייעוץ לפני מכירה
> ✔ שירות בבית הלקוח
> ✔ תמיכה טכנית טלפונית
> ✔ אופטימיזציה של מערכות קיימות
> ✔ תפירת פתרונות על-פי דרישת הלקוח עמיחי רוטמן
>  פינגווין - שרותי מחשוב וייעוץ טכני
>  073-7962360
>  054-4605787

Orna Agmon Ben-Yehuda.