I was given an IBM server with a C2T console connection. Unfortunately, I don't have a C2T cable.

I probably also don't have a null modem cable as it is packed for my upcoming move.

I need to install Linux on it, any distro is ok.

So I am looking any of the following:

1. A distro that installs without any console.

2. A C2T cable or a place I can call here in Israel and have it shipped to me, or a loaner for a few days in Jerusalem.

3. A null modem cable I can buy or borrow, the same as above.

4. A distro that installs over a serial port.

5. A distro that will install or boot and give me a console over telnet or ssh.

Any help would be appreciated, including telling me those things don't exist.

Thanks in advance, Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM/KBUH7245/KBUW5379
To put it in terms everyone understands, the US debt is over 275 Facebooks.