On יום שלישי 07 אוגוסט 2012 18:23:26 Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> Thanks for all the fixes,
>
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2012 at 12:06:08PM +0000, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I figured I'd submit an update to the service providers database[1].
> >
> > >From a quick search (using e.g. [2] and [3]) I got the following. Any
> >
> > comments and fixes before I submit it?

I have seen that cyanogenmod also has a similar list.  Do you think they are
separated - or cyanogenmod are pulling data from freedesktop?  I think that
cyanogenmod's list will be more correct, or at least tested.

(I had a link to it a few days ago, if anyone can give me the git URL I will
be happier)