Hi all,

My series of books about mastering UNIX tools (see:
http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/Mastering-Cat/ ) has enjoyed tremendous
success, and now I decided to take it to the next logical level. As a result,
I have decided to start up several special interest groups (SIGs) or
user groups for the tools that I covered in the series:

* TelAviv.cm - the Tel Aviv cat(1) mongers.

* Haifa.ec - the Haifa echo chamberists.

* Jerusalem.tb - the Jerusalem true believers.

* Eilat.fh - the Eilat false hoodies.

We will soon announce the upcoming meetings of these user-groups on our
calendar.

Best regards,

— Shlomi Fish