Hi Dov,

On Sun, 9 Jun 2013 19:49:09 +0300
Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After getting the reply "we only support Windows and Mac" one time too many
> from Bank Leumi, when reporting about problems with their internet site, I
> have decided to finally switch banks. (They have annoyed me in other ways
> as well). Do you have any experience with the other banks? Which is the
> most "Linux" (or rather standards) friendly bank in Israel?

I am a happy user of the site of the First International Bank of Israel (FIBI or
Ha'bank habenleumi Harishon) - everything I tried there works fine in
Firefox on Mageia Linux 3 - checking the status, transactions, putting inside
piqdonoth, etc.. I didn't try to contact the tech support for reporting a
problem with the site, but then again - everything is working fine so far
(touch wood!).

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish