Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:28:51 +0300
From: Erez D <erez0...@gmail.com>
To: linux-il <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
Subject: when linux was linux

i used to think that linux is a system that countrary to windows, can run
multiple users with no problems
then came the "modern" desktops
ones that scans your disk so you could find what you want in an instant
or do other 'windows-like' things

so we found ourselves with 6 instances of nautiluis (we have 6 users) eating
all the 4 cpus
after searching the web and failing to solve the problem, i decided to move to
a lighter desktop
so we all switched to xfce4
but now we have 6 xfdesktop processes eating the 4 cpus, with no solution to be
found

oh, when linux was linux and not trying to imitate windows ...

btw: running CentOS 6.3

--
 9590 8E58 D30D 1660 C349 673D B205 4FC4 B8F5 B7F9  ~. .~  Jonathan Ben-Avraham