On 3/10/2014 11:06 AM, Jonathan Ben Avraham wrote:
Dear colleagues,
I am looking for suppliers of sane-supported document scanners with page feeders in Israel and info on what works, doesn't work.
TIA and Best regards,
I have had several different low end HP multifunction machines, the latest being a J4580 replaced by a J4500 and a 7500 and none of them are what I would call a good sheet feeder. They load one page at a time and it is easier than lifting the lid, but they always seem to misfeed, skew the paper or jam. 20 years ago I supervised the scanning of over a million pages using Fujitsu scanners, I'd love to see something like them.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson 4X1GM/N3OWJ
Jerusalem Israel.