Hi Constantine,
Thanks for sharing this work with us.

 - yba

On Sun, 27 Apr 2014, Constantine Shulyupin wrote:

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 01:41:56 +0300
From: Constantine Shulyupin <co...@makelinux.co.il>
To: Linux-IL <linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il>
Subject: shell functions library

Hi,

I am using bash and others shells like busybox ash for many year on
desktop and for embedded Linux projects. Eventually I've collected
number of shell functions, aliases and tricks.

I've published my reusable utilities here:

https://github.com/makelinux/lib

It is implemented as easy to use single file script. It consits of 300
SLOC, 40 functions and aliases. Most useful functions are: make-debug,
trap_err, readline-bindings, duplicates, fs_usage,
system_status_short, git_fixup, tcpdump-text, git_ign_add, for_each,
mem_avail_kb

Moreover I've collected and reviewed other shell functions libraries here:

http://elinux.org/Scripting

Have you your useful functions, tips, tricks to share?

Thanks

--
 9590 8E58 D30D 1660 C349  673D B205 4FC4 B8F5 B7F9  ~. .~  Tk Open Systems
=}-------- Jonathan Ben-Avraham ("yba") ----------ooO--U--Ooo------------{=