Depending on the version of windows and it's network environment you
freshly installed rootkits could be likely, but that is OT here.

Note that different ISP in Israel is a fairly relative statement since
there are basically just a few major players who own a bunch of the smaller
ISPs and could have caching proxies on their international lines...

Did you traceroute the connection both from working and non-working
settings?

Regards,
Eliyahu - אליהו