Hi.

We are looking for graduates of top universities with high averages, and
various levels of experience for these positions:
C software developers, to write the software controlling our devices.
Software development environment automation.
Electrical engineers in various fields: VLSI front end, DFT, physical design,
architecture.

The software group writes the software (in C) that controls our products.
The software/driver runs on Linux.

We are located at Yakum, between Herzliya and Netanya.
We now can offer work also at our new Nazareth site.

Are you talented and want to work in a leading international communications
company?
Do you want to work on cutting edge products and technologies used throughout
the world?
Are you not afraid to strive for excellence and innovate?

Please send your CV to: g...@broadcom.com .

TIA
Gili