Hi all,

I'm looking for a tool/code to invert a matrix. So far, this sounds
trivial. I have one special requirement. I did not think it was too
special, except I could not find anywhere that supplied it.

I want the matrix to be over a different field (i.e. - not the real
numbers). In my particular case, I want it to be over Z2 (zero and one).

So far, I have failed to find such a tool. If anyone knows how to do it,
please let me know, as the alternative is writing one myself, which is
something I REALLY don't want to do without a good reason.

Shachar