I found that there are layout problems in the Hebrew PDF file in the
debian-refcard package.

To fix the problems, I am building a virtual machine (using VirtualBox)
for a Debian Stretch (Unstable) installation.

I tried to install using debian-stretch-DI-alpha5-amd64-netinst.iso
but in middle, there was a message that installation failed.

I was offered the possibility to access the installation logfiles from
http://10.0.2.15/
I tried but it did not work. Apparently installation was not
sufficiently complete to make it possible.

Is there another way to access the installation logfiles, so that I can
file a proper bug report?

For now, I am installing Debian Jessie (Stable) with intention to update
later to Debian Unstable.

--- Omer Zak

--
The key to making programs fast is to make them do practically nothing.
Mike Haertel (original author of GNU grep)

I may be affiliated in any way.