I had some domains registered via CCC , service was good.
Vitaly

On Jul 31, 2017 9:43 AM, "Gabor Szabo" <szab...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am a bit late bird, but as my domains start to expire I have to move
them away from ISOC. I thought to give a try to BezeqInt (VirtualNest)
as I don't know any of the others either.

Apparently I cannot do the transfer online. I need to fill out some
paper(!) forms.
I talked to a representative. She told me I will also need to call
them for renewals as that cannot be done via the website either.

Finally she told me the cost is 100 NIS for the transfer and 250 NIS /
2 years for the domain name. I have not seen any of these prices on
their site (I saw there 69 NIS / year) so I was rather shocked.

What is your recommended registrar for Israeli domain names?

regards
   Gabor