one things to note about this services is that if the client side use
postgray/graylisting to "filter" incoming mail,
this mails can arrive after several hours. because for each 4xx/soft-fail
attempt they will try to send the mail from another host/ip which will also
be soft-block.

i have this problem with several services like this.
and I had to white-list them on my mail servers.

but that is a client side problem and not Lior's, but you should be aware
of this as well.

--
Rabin