# systemctl status apache2.service
● apache2.service - The Apache HTTP Server
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/apache2.service; enabled; vendor
preset: enabled)
  Drop-In: /lib/systemd/system/apache2.service.d
           └─apache2-systemd.conf
   Active: active (running) since Thu 2020-06-11 06:27:34 CEST; 2h 13min ago
  Process: 1231 ExecStop=/usr/sbin/apachectl stop (code=exited,
status=0/SUCCESS)
  Process: 1246 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/apachectl start (code=exited,
status=0/SUCCESS)
 Main PID: 1250 (apache2)
   CGroup: /system.slice/apache2.service
           ├─1250 /usr/sbin/apache2 -k start