Hi,

I have 4 servers with Letsencrypt HTTPS certificates which should renew
with certbot. They were created with user `ubuntu` with the
flags --dns-route53, --dns-digitalocean and --dns-digitalocean-credentials
respectively. When I installed certbot, a file /etc/cron.d/certbot was
created:

SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin

0 */12 * * * root test -x /usr/bin/certbot -a \! -d /run/systemd/system &&
perl -e 'sleep int(rand(43200))' && certbot -q renew

But, I think it runs from root, and the credentials for these flags expect
user ubuntu. And I checked, they are not automatically renewed (except one
certificate which was created without these flags). How do I configure
these certificates to renew automatically?

To renew them manually, I can run `sudo certbot renew` from user ubuntu,
and then type the password.

אורי
u...@speedy.net