I recently upgraded from Kubuntu 18.04 to 20.04 and have a problem with
the whiteboard in ZOOM.

Instead of a "whiteboard" I have a "blackboard". I can write on the
board (in white lines), but as soon as I release the mouse, whatever
I've written disappears.
If I share the "white/blackboard" with others, they also see it as
black but DO NOT see anything I write.
This problem is only with the whiteboard. I can share other screens
with no problem.
I looked at all the settings and found nothing helpful.
A Google search tells me that there could be a problem with my GPU, but
the symptoms are that all shared items are black and that is NOT what
happens. I ONLY have a problem with the whiteboard.

I should mention that in Kubuntu 18.04 everything worked
"out-of-the-box" after installing ZOOM from a .deb file (from the ZOOM
site).

In 20.04 there is a snap install of ZOOM. I thought that the snap might
be the problem so I removed it and installed from the .deb file but
that did not solve the problem.

Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

--
Shlomo Solomon