I am one of the holdouts who still use FAX technology.
My printer was of the type which combines printing + scanning + FAX. A
week ago it died, and I looked for a new printer with the same
combination of features.
Turned out that there is a shortage of
printers, so I bought a printer with scanner but without FAX.

And now I am looking for a solution to continue to receive FAX messages
on my landline phone line.

I have some questions:
1. If you work at an organization (or own it) which still uses FAX
technology, which solution/s does your organization use?
2. What model of FAX modem would you recommend?
3. What FAX software do you use under Linux, if any?

Thanks,
Keep healthy,
--- Omer Zak

--
"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by
looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it

They do not represent the official policy of any organization with
which I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at https://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html