Hello all linuxers ,

I am stuck with the following problem on a CentOS 7.6  :
- I have stap script working well on development host and probing function in user space application.
When I move compiled stap module to the production host (same kernel version) ,no single probe is matched (except for end probe)
I even moved the executable it probed from development to production host. Still, no probe, no error reported.
I even compiled tiny C program, same result. It works on dev. host, no output on production. no error. dmesg is clean

Google did not help. perhaps linux-il may advise me.

ThX