My friend, thankfully, has already progressed to the 1.44MB, 3.5"
diskettes era when the now-archeological PC was new.
No 5.25" diskettes.
No 8" diskettes.

--
"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by
looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it

They do not represent the official policy of any organization with
which I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at https://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html