Hi,

Since early June , the planet  is broken, updated storied are not shown.

I had tried e-mailing to website [at] hamakor.org.il but got a 550.

<snip with s/@/[at]/g>
** Address not found **

Your message wasn't delivered to websites  [at] hamakor.org.il because the
address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

The response from the remote server was:
550 5.1.1 <websites  [at]  hamakor.org.il>: Recipient address rejected: User
unknown in virtual mailbox table
</snip>

Some people at whatsup had complained :
https://whatsup.org.il/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=64817[1]  and
https://whatsup.org.il/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=432379[2]

p.s. Some people had been BCCed (who I think may know someone who may know one
of the admins)

--------
[1] https://whatsup.org.il/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=64817
[2] https://whatsup.org.il/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=432379