I tried both:
    curl --connect-timeout 3 -ipv6 https://web.telegram.org/
    curl --connect-timeout 3 -Iv6 https://web.telegram.org/
In both cases, the response was prompt.

I am connected to the Internet via Bezeq (as infrastructure provider)
and Partner (as ISP).
I got IPv6 from Partner several months ago, and replaced the router due
to this.

United we shall win,
--- Omer Zak

--
"Prior to capitalism, the way people amassed great wealth was by
looting, plundering and enslaving their fellow man. Capitalism made it

They do not represent the official policy of any organization with
which I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at https://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html