IANAL, but the Israeli law is rather inimical to BDS and its derivates. I am
not even going to consider what is the drift outside Israel, aince whatever the
status is now, it will likely change significantly in the coming months (and
not, I suspect, in Israel's favour).

What the Israeli law do with people making use of products "tainted" with BDS
opinions, I have no opinion. Given, however, the general Israeli propensity for
sippenhaft, I would consult with a lawyer before making use of Debian in future
projects and activities.

3 Mar 2024 10:44:50 borissh1...@gmail.com: