Whenever I install an package it gives an error message "lib** is needed
..."
.A list of 10 to 20 missing libraries will be shown. How do I install these
from the Redhat cds ? There are no rpm files by that name. My second RedHat
cd didn't work so I had installed only minimum components.

And how do I install from the hard disk. I copied all the files under RedHat
in both the cds into a directory, but when I try to install from the hard
disk it says "/dev/hda5 does not appear to contain redhat cd images" .Please
tell me how to overcome this ?