ok but one thing still eludes my understanding
host header will be read after it reaches the
appropriate host
but in ths case when i type my domain name, the ip it
will be resolved to will make it go to a host and only
then it will search for what header is there, foo.com
or bar.com

but here it doesn't seem both the documents are in the
same host cos our site is hosted by net4india and M$
must be having their own hosts.

--- Dayalan Manohar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>