Hi !

Is any arch other than PPC using include/linux/openpic.h ?

I'm doing some cleanup work on various parts of the PPC arch, and it's
now time for the openpic driver to suffer. That file exports to everybody
all the functions & data structures of the driver, which is wrong with
the way the driver is evolving (at least on PPC). However, our driver is
in arch/ppc/kernel/open_pic.c.
So I'm considering moving the few exported symbols to arch/ppc/kernel/
open_pic.h (or include/asm/open_pic.h, but I don't think it's needed at
all there) and kill include/linux/openpic.h completely.

Ben.