Hi,

I'm using the new TCP-MD5 option in 2.6.20-rc4 and rc5
to talk BGP to cisco routers.
My box connects to the cisco, and the handshake looks fine:
SYN, SYN/ACK, ACK all have md5 option and correct TCP checksums.

All packets after that, i.e. the ones with payload data,
have wrong TCP checksums, quoth wireshark.
The same happens if the cisco connects: the first, "empty" packet
is ok, packets with payload aren't.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug?

I'll gladly send tcpdumps if it helps.

Thanks for your help,
Torsten