Guilt v0.18 is available for download.

Guilt (Git Quilt) is a series of bash scripts which add a Mercurial
queues-like functionality and interface to git.

Tarballs:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jsipek/guilt/

Git repo:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jsipek/guilt.git

The majority of changes is in greater sanity checking - before a patch is
pushed/popped/refreshed, we check the HEAD hash with that in the status file.
guilt-pop now does only one git-reset instead of n (n == number of patches
to pop). This should greatly increase the speed of popping patches.

Josef "Jeff" Sipek.

----------

Josef 'Jeff' Sipek (10):
      push_patch should be more careful when applying patches
      pop_patch should be quieter
      Removed debug line out of push_patch
      guilt-pop is now less brain damaged
      Add -m & -s args to guilt-new
      push_patch: look at diff stats instead of number of lines in patch
      Check HEAD hash against what we expect before push/pop/refresh
      Small cleanup in push_patch
      TODO moved to a separate branch
      Guilt v0.18

--
All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
                - Ernest Rutherford