On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 09:16:04AM +0000, Chris Rankin wrote:

> But anyway - can someone please tell me what "Eeek! page_mapcount(page) went
> negative! (-1)" is
> *really* saying/implying? Because I am currently translating this as "I WANT
> TO EAT YOUR
> FILESYSTEMS".

 I can't, but Dave Jones had a similar problem earlier this month,
archived at http://uwsg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0701.0/1822.html
which I think is a followup from
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org/msg105370.html
 - and seems to be a possible hardware failure (bulging capacitors)
becoming apparent under load.

Ken