Hello all,

I just tested libata with this newest 2.6.20-rc6 but no changes ;-(

Any news?

Thanks,
        Joel

Joel Soete wrote:
Hello Tejun,

Tejun Heo wrote:
Joel Soete wrote:
Hello Alan, Jeff,

Reading a paper on this new libata, I just want to try but failled yet
for what said this thread "ATAPI CDROM" ;_(.

I first test the latest stable 2.6.19.1 without luck, so I also want to
try latest 2.6.20-rc2 unfortunately without more success.

I'm attaching two patches.  One against 2.6.19 the other against
2.6.20-rc3.  Both have about the same effect.  Please apply and report
what happens and full dmesg.

Thanks and happy new year.

Happy new year too ;-)

Because of lack of time I only test your patch against 2.6.20-rc3.

Unfortunately it doesn't help yet, sorry (i would very like to be of more help).

I here attache the full dmesg of my i386 boxe.

Thanks again,
    Joel