Thorsten Leemhuis <regressi...@leemhuis.info> writes:

> Hi! Here is my third regression report for Linux 4.7. It has
> 24 entries; 9 of them are new; 4 regressions (not included here)
> were fixed since the last report(ยน).
>
> Please let me know if a regression is missing in the list; or if
> there is something on the list which shouldn't be there.

Suspend to ram has been broken on my Thinkpad x230 since v4.7-rc1.
Finally found the time and bisected it to this:

22e2f9fa63b0 iommu/vt-d: Use per-cpu IOVA caching

And after some googling found a fix and verified that it fixes the issue
for me:

iommu/vt-d: fix overflow of iommu->domains array
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9158085/

The patch is not in Linus' tree yet, hopefully will be soon.

Thorsten, your regression list is _very_ useful and saves a lot of time.
I hope you have the time and energy to continue maintaining it.

--
Kalle Valo