SInce this information does not, in any way, affect the functioning of
the driver... It is not "executable code", I don't see the point of
it.

For "module_licence" we have the restriction of some functions being
used only for GPL code, but for this?!? I really don't see it...

Just think: what would this macro do, "executable-code wise"?