On 09/21/2016 10:11 AM, Michal Hocko wrote:
On Wed 21-09-16 06:06:44, Chen Gang wrote:
On 9/20/16 16:09, Michal Hocko wrote:
[...]

skipping the large part of the email because I do not have a spare time
to discuss this.

So what is the point of this whole exercise? Do not take me wrong, this
area could see some improvements but I believe that doing int->bool
change is not just the right thing to do and worth spending both your
and reviewers time.

I am not quite sure about that.

Maybe you should listen to the feedback your are getting. I do not think
I am not the first one here.

Look, MM surely needs some man power. There are issues to be solved,
patches to review. Doing the cleanups is really nice but there are more
serious problems to solve first. If you want to help then starting
with review would be much much more helpful and hugely appreciated. We
are really lacking people there a _lot_. Just generating more work for
reviewers with something that doesn't make any real difference in the
runtime is far less helpful IMHO.

Agreed, thanks.

Thanks.