These patches are related to Qualcomm IPQ4019 GCC (Global Clock
Controller) driver code mainly adding the nodes for clock marked
as fixed in current IPQ4019 clock driver and support for multiple
1. Addressed the review comments given in v2 patches.
2. Replaced the do_div with normal division.
3. Marked the PCNOC node as critical.
4. Modified the frequency values for the recent change done
in IPQ4019 bootloader.
5. Changed the i2c node frequency table for 19.05 MHz clock.
1. Removed the fixed clock references and add the same as clock nodes
with recalc_rate operation.
2. Added all the supported cpu frequencies in frequency table.
Abhishek Sahu (7):
clk: qcom: ipq4019: Added the clock nodes and operations for pll
clk: qcom: ipq4019: Added the apss cpu pll divider clock node
clk: qcom: ipq4019: Added the nodes for pcnoc
clk: qcom: ipq4019: Added all the frequencies for apps cpu
clk: qcom: ipq4019: corrected sdcc frequency and parent name
clk: qcom: ipq4019: changed the frequency value for ddr pll
clk: qcom: ipq4019: changed i2c freq table
drivers/clk/qcom/gcc-ipq4019.c | 489 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--
include/dt-bindings/clock/qcom,gcc-ipq4019.h | 11 +
2 files changed, 477 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project